Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Skinny Genes Gourmet Dinner and Wine Pairing South Coast Kitchen
Friday, March 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM (PDT)
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Join us for a FUN, TASTY and INFORMATIVE Evening
- Is your shampoo making you fat?
- What ingredient in diet food actually promotes weight gain?
- How are toxins in food harming you?
- When is lettuce worse for your waistline than avocado?
These answers and more will be discussed in this exciting presentation!
- · Gourmet 3-Course Meal (Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available; all allergies accommodated)
- · Presentation and book signing
- · Signed copy of Skinny Genes
- · FREE membership to skinnygenes.com
- · Cocktail mixer – meet other health-minded people and professionals
- Cocktail Mixer 5:30-6:30
- Dinner and Presentation: 7pm
When & Where
Nicole T. Smith, L.Ac.
Nicole T. Smith, L.Ac. is the founder of Skinny Genes, the first weight loss/healthy eating program to focus on whole, organic, and non-toxic foods. Learn how easy it is to incorporate Skinny Genes into any lifestyle, budget, or family life.
Dump Your Diet
Unzip Your Genes
Get Your Skinny On